suggestion game play and configuration

Something is weird ? You have suggestion for a change? Unleash your keyboard here !
FARGOUS

suggestion game play and configuration

Post#1 » Wed 16 Nov 2016 21:37

hi guys

so thank you for the good work but i have more suggestions :

1 ) for video option i buy a new ultra wide screen ration 21:9 and i hope the game is compatible with this format .

2) i think you can add surround soud quality in game .

3) i think if the soldier can jump i think is a good idea ! ( have more choice to escape ennemy to ameliorate the game play )

4 ) when soldier kill ennemy , he can have more speed and can run fastest .

5) i hope you change the default configuration to change weapon , i think when i would switch with other weapon like grenade i prefer use the mouse bouton 3 roulette .

6) when the soldier die i suggest to change the respawn to other place , because he is easy to kill him every time when respown in the same place .

7) for join the battle , i suggest you to create a room to add players and show the name of players.

8) in the menu screen in the bottom the caracter of '' Closed beta : 0.6 '' is not clear and the caracter are very bad . i hope you change it

9) when you kill ennnemy you have for exemple a level point to ameliorate in the game : endurance point / reaction point and skills point . for exemple for skills point you can send at the same time 2 grenade . for the endurance point you can run very fast . for the reaction point you can reload weapon very fast .

10) i think when you have just 2 area like area A and area B is not enough , i suggest to have 4 area like A and B for the 2 team and other 2 area C and D and every time the players respown randomly in one of these 4 area .

Best Regard FARGOUS

Ramwen

Re: suggestion game play and configuration

Post#2 » Thu 17 Nov 2016 08:30

I'd like a few comments to some of your points:

3) It would be extremely awesome to be able to jump over landmines and traps.

6) That's true. I camped one guy yesterday and kept planting mines and traps around his spawn zone lol. Poor guy couldn't do anything :lol:

NukedCockroach
Administrator
Administrator

Re: suggestion game play and configuration

Post#3 » Fri 18 Nov 2016 12:16

FARGOUS wrote:hi guys

so thank you for the good work but i have more suggestions :

Thank you for taking the time and writing your feedback! We will answer all your points below!

FARGOUS wrote:1 ) for video option i buy a new ultra wide screen ration 21:9 and i hope the game is compatible with this format .

The game will automatically adapt to your screen resolution! If you encounter any problems, please do tell us!

FARGOUS wrote:2) i think you can add surround soud quality in game .

The sounds in the game are just a starting point for the moment since it is not the focus until now! We will start working on it and optimizing it very soon!

FARGOUS wrote:3) i think if the soldier can jump i think is a good idea ! ( have more choice to escape ennemy to ameliorate the game play )

The jump in the game was a very debated point internally! Yet, it stays our choice for the moment not to implement it! It is not planned for the future, but hey, you never know :D

FARGOUS wrote:4 ) when soldier kill ennemy , he can have more speed and can run fastest .

This can be part of the upgrades and the medals system that we will work on in the later stage of development! This might be a possible tweak ;)

5) i hope you change the default configuration to change weapon , i think when i would switch with other weapon like grenade i prefer use the mouse bouton 3 roulette .[/quote]

You can change the hotkeys in the main menu options! It is not possible to do it in-game for the moment: so make sure to do it before entering a game!

FARGOUS wrote:6) when the soldier die i suggest to change the respawn to other place , because he is easy to kill him every time when respown in the same place .

We will work on randomizing the re-spawn points ;) Thank you for alerting us!

FARGOUS wrote:7) for join the battle , i suggest you to create a room to add players and show the name of players.

This is the "custom game" mode, it will be implemented soon within the game!

FARGOUS wrote:8) in the menu screen in the bottom the caracter of '' Closed beta : 0.6 '' is not clear and the caracter are very bad . i hope you change it

We will try to make it more visible ;)

FARGOUS wrote:9) when you kill ennnemy you have for exemple a level point to ameliorate in the game : endurance point / reaction point and skills point . for exemple for skills point you can send at the same time 2 grenade . for the endurance point you can run very fast . for the reaction point you can reload weapon very fast .

Again, this is the medals and upgrades system, that we will implement in the later stages of development!

FARGOUS wrote:10) i think when you have just 2 area like area A and area B is not enough , i suggest to have 4 area like A and B for the 2 team and other 2 area C and D and every time the players respown randomly in one of these 4 area .

The re-spawn point depend on the map and the game mode! Yet, we will work on improving the positioning of the re-spawn points!

FARGOUS wrote:Best Regard FARGOUS

Thank you again for the feedback ;)

Return to “Feedback”